Business Startup Help?

I am looking for some advice and direction for a business start up in information assurance/cyber security. I am currently an employee for the DOD as an information assurance manager and work with computer security (vulnerability scanning/penetration testing/system patching) and see that there is a HUGE need for... show more I am looking for some advice and direction for a business start up in information assurance/cyber security. I am currently an employee for the DOD as an information assurance manager and work with computer security (vulnerability scanning/penetration testing/system patching) and see that there is a HUGE need for this type of work in the DOD and other agencies. I have a business degree and understand the fundamentals of business, but how can I start taking these ideas and developing a concrete plan?

I know two other individuals that are very proficient in cyber sec/IA and all have aspirations of starting a small business....Can anyone out there please provide me with some ideas or direction on how I can approach this business? Thank you very much!
1 answer 1