Question about video from digital DSLR cameras.?

I have a Fuji finpix camera, that supposedly can be set up to stream live video to the PC via the USB port. Has any one ever successfully done this, and what software/drivers were used to accomplish this? I also have a Sony cybershot I wold like to do the same thing with, but don't know if it is capable, or... show more I have a Fuji finpix camera, that supposedly can be set up to stream live video to the PC via the USB port. Has any one ever successfully done this, and what software/drivers were used to accomplish this?
I also have a Sony cybershot I wold like to do the same thing with, but don't know if it is capable, or what software may be needed. Sony's website is useless.
The Fuji is a model S3000, and the Sony is a model DSC-P92. (both older cameras)
Update: Thanks Andrew, Neither manual indicates the possibility. User forums on Fuji's site explains the possibility, and have tried a couple procedures without luck.
Sony has no information at all.
You are also correct, these are low end point and shoot cameras, and not DSLR.
Update 2: Jim A, thanks so much. Seems the finepix has that functionality with 3rd party software(effectively webcam software) but just haven't managed to make it work. The Sony I merely like better and was hoping it might do the same. as I stated above, they are cheaper cameras, but excellent for the money, and I have... show more Jim A, thanks so much. Seems the finepix has that functionality with 3rd party software(effectively webcam software) but just haven't managed to make it work.
The Sony I merely like better and was hoping it might do the same. as I stated above, they are cheaper cameras, but excellent for the money, and I have special application in mind.
I doubt there is service software available to upgrade these through the USB port as well.