Why are 4 year degrees so much better than 2 year degrees?

I am wanting to go into marketing which I can choose to take at a 2 year college or a 4year university! The 2 year college is $7,000, the 4 year college would be $65,000 since I would have to pay rent and meals while at the college I can stay at home! Why do employers love 4 year programs so much? Is it because they wasted the money and feel that everyone else should? I know so many people with 4 year degrees and even masters degrees that are working in retail sales! I have a friend that did a 4 year marketing degree and he is graduating this year and said that he learned nothing that would help him in the real world however people that did the 2 year feel that they are job ready! Why is an extra 2 years in school plus an extra $59,000 so much better?

Please no answers like "you are more educated in different areas" because who cares I am not going to school in marketing to learn about history, science and poetry, I want to go to learn only useful stuff, the rest of the sh!t I can learn online!

As a college graduate, i will optimistically say that a bachelor's degree is usual extra clever. It merely relies upon on what you're focusing on. I comprehend that the wellness sciences are good for the two 300 and sixty 5 days courses, even regardless of the undeniable fact that, while you're majoring in something else, I recommend that a 4 300 and sixty 5 days application will grant you lots extra opportunities, at the same time with graduate college. additionally, many employers seek for a bachelor's in any case in employing for a activity. usual, i do no longer think of it particularly is precise to generalize a level in step with how long it takes or the place it particularly is from, yet quite what you experience extra mushy with.

It depends on how successful you are in those 4 years.

Employers would love the 4 year programs because they have more benefits

after taking it. Further knowledge, experience.

You can make a HUGE amount of money, or not even enough to support living.

2 years is basically a lot more easier, but you won't be able to advance

into high paying careers. (Yearly income is about less than $55,000)

1. more experience and knowledge

2. more experience and knowledge leads to a better chance of getting the job

3. getting a good job usually has a reasonable income

4. income means happiness

HOWEVER. Many people disagree whether university is necessary. Some say it is a waste of time, and that when students were tested, they didnt do very well. So, really, this is YOUR pick.

the first two years of college are generally for you're basics. This means you are not getting any learning in your desired field, just furthering your education. The extra two years are focused on specializing. It makes employers feel better if they hire someone who has specialized.

Source(s): Have already researched topic.

ask yourself, why would anybody hire you with only a 2 year degree when they can hire someone with a 4 year degree

the only thing you're more qualified than is a high school student that took a marketing class

the longer you are in school, the more you learn. the more you learn the better it looks.