Is a money order safe?

Hello everybody I'm selling a real vintage monkey fur coat via craigslist, and a lady emailed me saying she would pay me with a money order, because she is out of town and won't be back for a while. She also said she wants my full name, cell # and address to where the payment should be sent. does this... show more Hello everybody I'm selling a real vintage monkey fur coat via craigslist, and a lady emailed me saying she would pay me with a money order, because she is out of town and won't be back for a while. She also said she wants my full name, cell # and address to where the payment should be sent.

does this sound fishy? and are money orders safe? and what exactly is a money order since I'm 18 and stupid lol. Do I have to have a bank account to cash a money order?

Thank you:) The coats getting sold for $710 so there's quiet a bit of money at stake