how should I improve my appearance?

I feel pretty blah. How do I spice my appearance up? i always was kind of a loaner in school and by myself. now that i am 21 i feel like i should look up to my age and also keep my daughter from being embarrassed.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90836531@N02/82515822...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well first off i would lose the bangs there very childish and make you look young not like a mother at all. I actually think the red hair looks good on you, maybe dye it a dark brown with some natural red highlights in it. Watch a few videos on youtube over makeup for blue eyes, with such light skin you dont need much! You have a great balance of features though, light skin with dark hair makes your eyes POP! Very beautiful and rare. Embrace those features, load on some eye liner and pull back those bangs, show off your face!

• 8 years ago

Well maybe you should go back to school and learn how to spell! How old is your daughter? She's probably too young to be embarrassed. You look fine, just young, might want to try some eyeliner mascara and maybe fill your eyebrows in a bit

• 8 years ago

You look fine. I would just put on some eyeliner, mascara and bronzer and maybe dye your hair a blondish type color

• SJ <3
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

makeup.

but u look like a 6/10 without makeup though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.