What should i believe in?

I am not religious in any way, But since taking religious education in school have considered multiple religions, which one seems the most legitimate in the way that it is up to date/ realistic. thanks and i dont want to cause a huge argument, just wondering.

Favorite Answer

You look but don't see...

Believe in yourself, for the kingdom of God is within you.

Well, disregard that last part starting with "for the kingdom..."

It sounds like you WANT to believe rather than following where evidence (or the lack thereof) leads you

I think Kung Panda (1 and 2) has a good moral story about believing in yourself.

Atheist :-)

First you should believe in yourself. Set out your values and what sort of environment you would like to live in and then sort out a "road map" to help yourself achieve it. Consider what skills you have that will benefit others and thus eventually benefit yourself.

Source(s): It wasn't until I became a parent that I considered anything that was not solely for my own benefit. The rewards were spiritually (I do not mean in a religeous sense) vast.

You should believe in truth,something that cannot be found in any religion.