How can people of opposite sexes really please each other, when there are such vast biological and emotional?

rifts?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, many people take great pleasure from keeping pets. A dog can be a man's best friend. A cat, a great companion to the elderly. Yet the biological and emotional differences are far vaster there. You're bound to find someone of the opposite sex you agree with sooner or later. Biggest problem is probably similarity, in that both sexes generally will conform prejudge those of the other sex and give undue preference (all an unconscious action) to those of the same sex. IMO, but I am smoking crack.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Because of that rift is the very reason most people are attracted to each other. U know like opposites attract.

• 7 years ago

Uhh there aren't any vast rifts I'm aware of... just little annoying ones which you can easily get over if you try

Source(s): The only opposites that attract are poles on magnets, everything else: bs
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Only if you know what you're doing. It has to be real. Or its meaningless. That's why im alone. I wont be herded into doing anything i don't want to do. Im going to find out just who i am. How about you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

With all due respect this is a really stupid question.

• 7 years ago

Well I don't know about you, but so far I have gotten no complaints about my performance.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Because they were created to.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Another problem is when you marry a primate, like obama did.

• 7 years ago

Who gives a sh!t any more?

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

You wouldn't understand, you're abnormal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.