Wiccans do you know any shapeshifting spells?

Not shapeshifting to a animal i mean shapeshift to another human.. i found many spells for shapeshifting to an animal and people who it's worked for so... shapeshifting to another human shouldn't be that hard if you can shapeshift to an animal, because i am a human.. so does anyone know any spells to shapeshift to another human? warlocks or witches please answer.

Favorite Answer

Holy cow, that's totally fiction.

Wicca isn't about spells... it's not about imaginary things like polymorphing.

Wicca is a religion-- it's about how we worship our Gods, and how we live our lives.

A big tenet of Wicca is observing nature... notice, in nature, you cannot alter the laws of physics.

This idea that Wicca (or Witchcraft, for that matter) has anything to do with transforming your physical appearance by muttering a few rhymes comes from fiction.

You can find all kinds of crazy crap on the internet, but hon, if you ever went to a big Wiccan gathering and asked people about that, you'd be laughed out of the place. That's not even something we consider as part of our religion, not even a little bit.

I'm not saying that to be mean-- I'm saying that to explain just how absurd the very idea would be.

It'd be like walking into a church and asking seriously if praying to God could make you a superhero who flies.

It's along those lines. It's one of those things that have Wiccans shaking heads wondering "where the heck to people get these ideas about our religion? Charmed?"

Shape Shifting Spells

Shapeshifting isn't a wiccan prepare, that's extra classic witch. no person is going to grant you this over the internet have confidence me. suggestion that i could desire to grant you is think of of the close by American dances, and shamanic dances the place the dancers are portraying animals. you is merely no longer waiting to truly shapeshift, that's approximately entering into the attitude of the animal and portraying it by your strikes and strikes. This includes deep learn of the animals of their organic habitat, understanding what they do and whilst and extra importantly why. The extra convincing your 'dance' the extra you alter into in track with the animal. another little bit of advice, you're able to do the dancing and the entering into the innovations factor yet you opt for for a reason, merely because of the fact which you may or choose for to aim that's no longer an excellent adequate reason.

Warlocks are nonexistent because its a hollywood name to separate the terms for women and men practitioners. The natural term for both is witch. Anywho, I think you would have to get something of theirs and weave it into something that looks human. It may be fair game if you add yours to the same doll as the other humans` because then you can be switched off, I am guessing. I haven`t tried this, but also, before I leave this, you don`t have to be wiccan to know magic and wiccans don`t have to know magic to carry on with their beliefs.