Is the Republican party so weak that Ashley Judd could possibly beat Mitch McConnell?

Favorite Answer

Its possible she could. I can't think of anything positive McConnell has done of late. I vaguely recall that he had a tough race last time and was concerned he might lose.

Ashley Judd is intelligent and well spoken. No skeletons in her closet. Name recognition not only for her acting, but married to an Indy 500 winner. Family (the Judds) will support her and with their country music connections could attract huge crowds. You know the Dems will devote huge $$$ to get rid of McConnell not to mention her ability to fund raise. Has ties with Morgan Freeman who is a staunch Democratic supporter. Hollywood will support vigorously. I didn't read your link, but I'd say she has a potentially broad base.

• Dave

Mitch McConnells only campaign promise was that he would deny Obama a second term. I wouldn't say he has a very good track record.

• ?

Yes. They are weak as 3 day old beer.

• ?

That would be hilarious. I hope it happens.

lol i love it truthfully YES