If a guy doesn't get jealous?......?

Ok well I have a guy friend who I like, and I think he likes me but he doesn't really get jeoauls if I talk about other guys and stuff but he tries to make me jealous by talking about other girl, does this mean he doesn't like me??

Favorite Answer

It doesn't mean he doesn't like you. It could, but generally guys put on an act and say they aren't jealous when they really are. It's just like with crying. Guys NEVER cry, but really they do. We do have feelings believe it or not! He's probably just trying to be cool and doesn't realize that he's actually making you question the fact that he likes you.

Guys like when you're up front with them. You honestly should just ask him how he feels about you. He's most likely nervous and afraid to ask you.

It just means you like him more and girls are more likely to get jealous in that situation

• Love

Nope, it means he is not the type to get jealous, but wants you to be jealous so you like him more.

Go for it.

Good luck :)

you dont know for sure that he doesnt get jealous when you talk about other guys unless you can read minds.

answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ake8I...