promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Heisman trophy winner ?

Who do you thinks gonna win the heisman ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Johnny "Football" Manziel-- if you consider our great nation's foundation of "legal precedent"...

--Johnny competed in the SEC this season, arguably the best conference in college football, winner of the last six national championships...

--In so doing, Johnny set SEC total offense records over 2010 Heisman winner Cam Newton and 2007 Heisman winner Tim Tebow

As for a "Heisman moment?" How about, in arguably the biggest regular season game of the NCAA season, Johnny slayed the then-number 1, defending national champion Alabama-- in the pivotal month of November, in their own house!

Bottom line-- wish my Ags could face-off against Notre Dame this season, would settle the argument of Teo versus Manziel... I've got good money that says Teo would consistently be in Johnny's rearview mirror

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Sean M
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I have a feeling that Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel will win the Heisman Trophy

• 7 years ago

Johnny Football

He may be a freshman, but he already broke records made by Cam Newton and Tim Tebow.

Without him they would of been a middle of the road 7-5 ball club

• 3 years ago

hi andy h... The Heisman is for the main suitable participant in college soccer, no longer on what he does in the NFL. If a guy wasn't drafted or did no longer play in the NFL, then he won't be able to in all probability BE A BUST in the NFL. you in all probability could desire to aim and comprehend the questions till now you attempt to answer them. A bust in the NFL could be somebody drafted intense and anticipated to do properly. try somebody like Danny Wuerffel or Andre Ware.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Collin klein deserves it but manziel will prolly get it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.