Chances of getting into my top college choices?

So I have three reach schools on my list, and even though I'm just a junior, I was wondering what you think my chances of getting into them are? I just want to know if I need to start working harder this year and next year. My top three in order are: Yale, Stanford, and then Brown. Grades: All... show more So I have three reach schools on my list, and even though I'm just a junior, I was wondering what you think my chances of getting into them are? I just want to know if I need to start working harder this year and next year.

My top three in order are: Yale, Stanford, and then Brown.

Grades: All A's
GPA: Non-weighted 4.0 all three years so far
Weighted 9th grade: 4.429
Weighted 10th grade: 4.67
Weighted 11th grade (so far): 4.83

Classes: So far, I've taken or am taking seven APs. Senior year I plan to take 6. So total 13. Scores on the ones I've taken have been 5s.

SAT: 2190 combined. I think I need to pull this up to around a 2300. My Critical Reading+ Math is 1450.
SAT II: Only taken one so far, 750 in Biology, but will take more this year.

Extracurriculars:
3 Year Member of Pre-Med Club
Work at a University Research Laboratory and compete at Science Fair (Won first in county, Honorable Mention at State, and Intel ISEF Finalist. Hope to compete again this year)
NHS & JHS
Spanish Honors Society
"Superior" in Federation Piano Competition (5 years competing)
8 Years of Classical Indian Dance
Member of Mu Alpha Theta 2 Years

Hospital Volunteer 150+ Hours Community Service

So what do you think my chances are? Also do you think I should take the ACT? I heard that if you take the SAT and get a solid score (I would like to bring mine up), it's okay if you don't take the ACT.

Thanks in advance :)