10 Answers

Relevance
  • J3Y
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

half-greek , half-filipino ..

EDIT:

the tattoo on his right arm is the flags of Greece and Philippines merged into one.

check wiki: "Batista was born to David Michael Bautista, the son of Filipino immigrants to America, and Donna Raye Bautista, who is Greek. His parents separated (and eventually divorced). His paternal grandfather served in the military, worked as a taxicab driver, barber, and other jobs to feed the family. Batista says he is not ashamed to admit he lived in poverty."

Source(s): some newspaper when i was in H.S....i'm filipino btw http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Batista
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Megan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Dave Batista has Greek Ancestry and Filipino Ancestry. He still has family in the Philippines and is hugely popular in Asia.

• 7 years ago

White

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

looks like a steroid using white man to me.....maybe even Puerto Rican. Come on Rob Schneider is more of a Filipino than him and the man looks like a small jew.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dave Batista has Family both in Greece and The Phillipines. Please note, Dave Batista was borni in and grew up in The United States.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

His father is from Philippines,and his mom is from Greece.He was born and raised in the Us.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Filipino and greek

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

He is Filipino

• 7 years ago

he's greek

• 7 years ago

" ( N o n d i s c L o s e d ) . "

Source(s): ___________________________________ - ' Merciless Mental ' Inglewood Stuntman , ' S a i n t ' R e g i s ' s M O H A W K tribe - ( Guyana , S o u t h A m e r i c a . 1978 ) ; ___________________________________ current W. W. E. HARDCORE Champion . ___________________________________ ___________________________________
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.