will tv portal hurt my android?

tv portal on my android and I enjoy it when it works but my husband was telling me that google play removed it from there list so I was wondering will it hurt my computer if I still use it or if there is a better app what is it thanks

Favorite Answer

Hello,

I am the customer support guy for TV Portal. We were temporarily removed from the Play Store because I had included spammed keywords in our description. That was in violation of the Google Play Store regulations and we were promptly removed.

However, we have a link to download TV Portal on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/tvportalapp) and can assure you that TV Portal is in no way harmful to your device. We will be back up on the Play Store shortly, and will be letting you know that exact date through our Facebook page if you leave a like.

We are also doing a pretty cool holiday giveaway, so be sure to check us out =)

Please email me at TVPortalApp@gmail.com if you have any further questions, I'd be more than happy to help.

Source(s): I am the TV Portal Support Guy