Is it possible to develop photographic memory?

its just that i have an exam and only one day and two nights to study for it. but since i cant even concentrate on reading the textbook i was wondering how and if i could develop a photographic memory. i think i can already remember pictures but i want to remember the text part too. i read about photographic... show more its just that i have an exam and only one day and two nights to study for it. but since i cant even concentrate on reading the textbook i was wondering how and if i could develop a photographic memory. i think i can already remember pictures but i want to remember the text part too. i read about photographic memory and thats not the thing i want. that just reading words and conecting them with made up pictures in your head. i was wondering if its possibkle to just look at a page and remember every word how it goes and see it in your head like a photo. is that possible? please if it is could you maybe tell me how to do it? and if theres an easier way please tell me i need all the help i can get!
8 answers 8