My boyfriend always only wants oral sex?

Me and my boyfriend are in our early 20s and have been together for about 6 months now. He has a almost 5 year old son so i know hes not gay and i have caught him flirting with multiple girls on facebook throughout the relationship. However when we first started dating before I caught him he always wanted vaginal... show more Me and my boyfriend are in our early 20s and have been together for about 6 months now. He has a almost 5 year old son so i know hes not gay and i have caught him flirting with multiple girls on facebook throughout the relationship. However when we first started dating before I caught him he always wanted vaginal sex now he never does. He acts disgusted by the idea of me and him having sex all he wants in oral sex. He asks every night for oral sex and he doesnt return the favor at all. I dont know what has changed. I am in shape and I am pretty i think but he seems to be grossed out about touching me or doing anything intimate to me. I dont know why. HELP
Update: for all of you that think its because my vagina sticks or i have somthing i dont. i am clean i get checked and my vagina doesnt smell at all