My boyfriend always only wants oral sex?

Me and my boyfriend are in our early 20s and have been together for about 6 months now. He has a almost 5 year old son so i know hes not gay and i have caught him flirting with multiple girls on facebook throughout the relationship. However when we first started dating before I caught him he always wanted vaginal sex now he never does. He acts disgusted by the idea of me and him having sex all he wants in oral sex. He asks every night for oral sex and he doesnt return the favor at all. I dont know what has changed. I am in shape and I am pretty i think but he seems to be grossed out about touching me or doing anything intimate to me. I dont know why. HELP

for all of you that think its because my vagina sticks or i have somthing i dont. i am clean i get checked and my vagina doesnt smell at all

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't give him oral if he never returns the favor. Its not fair and if u kept catching him flirting with other girls multiple of times you should of been let him go. No man should ever make a women question herself about how she looks. You say your in shape then go find someone that will cherish you and love you and make love to you besides wanting his thing sucked all the time! Don't think its you b/c its probably not.

Most guys do want oral sex, because it does quite simply feel good for them. However, if he is "disgusted" by having regular sex and doesn't want to do anything intimate for you ... you really need to talk to him about it. I'm sure that it is not your fault at all and I'm sure that you're beautiful. Try asking him what has changed and see if there are any other ways he wants to spice up your sex life other than oral sex - or at least he can return the favor! If things don't change, you'd be better off without him. He doesn't appreciate you and he is being selfish.

Also, like the other person said - he's flirting with other girls while dating you! He obviously has no respect for you or your relationship. Don't let him use you like this. He disrespects you by not caring and he's not giving you sexual pleasure, so why are you staying with him? There are better guys out there.

Is he afraid of getitng you pregnant? If you're being careful in vaginal sex and responsible. then it may be your vagina just is becoming too loose to give him pleasure. You can tighten it up with using an Alum douche occasionally to get it back to near-virginal size. And I'd withhold any more oral sex until he pleases you otherwise, whether it be oral on you or vaginal.

First mistake, hes in his EARLY 20's and has a 5 year old child, second mistake, he flirts with girls on facebook. Break up with him already, dont be with a guy who doesnt return the favor and seems disgusted with you.

ask yourself what do u want from b/f?if you like sex only, why you boother yourself with oral sex, you can find vibrator and please yourself

i dont mean to be gross, but i just want to explain that love is not just sex position.

A woman would need romance, compatibility, love, share and sex and a man should give his woman all she need and make all of his effort to make her happy.

sorry to tell you that you are telling about selfish man\

Sad to say but if he doesn't do anything for you then don't do anything for him. If talking it out isn't working with you guys then maybe you need to show him that you're not a pushover or an object used only for his sexual pleasure. If that fails.. well I'm sorry but he doesn't care about you and you need to move on.

He doesn't have to put any effort into oral sex! But it's not fair to not take care of you!

sounds like you are a keeper, im into getting oral sex all the time too. however i recipricate. maybe he isnt because something is a bit fishy down in the old flesh wallet

Options

1) Get braces.

2) Tell him you have mouth herpes.

3) Remove your teeth, he won't like a "gum job".

4) Bite that ****.

5) Keep eye contact.

6) Get fangs.

7) Tell him you have sucked other guys ***** and technically he's "touching swords".

8) Set it on fire.

9) Eat chili before and make sure you cover your hands in hot sauce don't wash with soap.

10) Get diabetes.

Source(s): How to Stop Giving Your Boyfriend Head.

a difficult question to anwser but i would probably say no