How can a secret organization decide the presidency over the masses without winning independence 1st?

I've never heard of a commonwealth having a president. Does guam or Puerto Rico have a president? Provincial Governor yes. Having captured cavite does not win independence for the entire territory of Las Islas de Felipinas just because Aguinaldo (Japanese Collaborator/Yellow Tail/Turn Coat) and his fellow cavitenians declared it to be so, there were no treaties or surrender signed by Spain. In the U.S. after the British complete defeat by the colonies, it took years of debate to draft a system of government and elect a president 13 years after U.S. independence. Only the U.S and other formidable countries at the time of spanish american war had the fire power, technology (naval ships/battle group) and tactical know how to expel the spaniard. The only S/E asian country to expel two super Power was Vietnam 1st with France then the U.S next.

Bonifacio captured the hearts of the masses in most provinces except cavite and to steal the thunder away from Bonifacio was to take Bonifacio out of the picture.

Independence was never won on June 12th but granted on July 4th after WWII. Aguinaldo was a master conspirator and opportunist fueled with extreme egotistical arrogance promoting himself into a revered figure without really earning and accomplishing true independence no matter who gets in his way whether it be Antonio Luna or Adres Bonifacio.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No.

I personally do not think an organization whether secret or not can win presidency without winning first independence from the colonizers.

I see that you are firmly against Emilio Aguinaldo and his troops in Cavite. No wonder an up coming movies are

up at MFF this coming December, one is the film "el presidente" the life story of Emilio Aguinaldo and the other one is "supremo" which is the life of Andres Bonifacio. In my elementary days, the book of Zaide wrote in the Philippines history that Bonifacio died at Pugadlawin in the hands of the Spaniards, but later on, they told a different version of event when they said the Bonifacio brothers were executed by the faction of Emilio Aguinaldo for treason. No wonder we didn't won independence either from Spain or the Americans because we cannot unite for one cause alone.

That is why it is true, Bonifacio captured the hearts of the masses. I will go with you on that. I also think Bonifacio should be our national hero not Dr. Jose Rizal. Why? Take a look at the countries that have their own national heroes all of them fought hard and die with a gun or sword on their hands. Rizal has a pen as a symbol of struggle while Bonifacio a gun and a sword. One thing is also certain Bonifacio is from a poor family while Rizal comes from a rich Chinese ancestors. Aguinaldo only wants one ruler, and he fits the bill. If Bonifacio lives he will be outflank and outrank by Bonifacio, so it is better to made up a plan to ruin the life of Bonifacio to the people and to the ruling faction of Aguinaldo. Why not treason. For not vowing to the rule of the Caviteno and to the rule of Aguinaldo. A story that was buried and hidden to the public for such a very long time.

TRUE. Independence were never won on 12 June, because the American government did not recognized the rule of Emilio Aguinaldo troops. War still raging after that. And we never defeated the Americans either. I bet Aguinaldo hold up to the very last bastion til the Americans give in but never came. True. Aguinaldo was a conspirator and an opportunist, even that early on we already know the kind of Filipinos in the coming years, until Marcos comes to the picture that embodied all of that.

But how can you correct this kind of malady in Philippines history? I bet the relatives of Aguinaldo will not accept such brazen accusation or branding of their grandfather. To them Emilio Aguinaldo is their great, great grandfather who fought for the Philippines revolution. Even Cavite city will not accept such branding of Aguinaldo. It

is the

wrong of the past that we still live on until this very day.

• 4 years ago

you cant 2 pounds per week is the perfect you'll do (some weeks 3, some 2) and to get that to ensue, you opt to devour 1200 energy an afternoon or lesss and exercising plenty you'd be hungry so i recommend busy your self with something new, to shop your time busy, rtight as a lot as bedtime even its the in common words way in case you're trying to exceed both-3 pound per week optimal your body can do, you'll in common words make your metabolism close down, and then you nevertheless wont shed some pounds, also..in case you lose it too quickly (or devour poorly, or dopnt do exercising properly) ypou will lose muscle truly of fat..and so finally end up with a baggy body so dont be so frightened about weight-loss complication extra about healkth..your weight will bypass to familiar and stay there in case you stay healthil;y

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

All I can say is if you didnt know Gloria Arroyo was the front woman for a group of greedy business men or Ogliarchs as Filipinos still call them then you must have your head in the sand.?

• Qwerty
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

It looks like you are keen to have some sort of information from us instead of you are doing your own research.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

i would like to know also

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.