Imo Sachin is still easily the best Test batsman in India; Do u agree or not?

if not who ?

Gambir ? Yuvraj ? lol
Update: yea mate but has Pujara done anything out side India ? He scored a one great inns and if he play 10 more inns like that I would compare him with Sachin (on current form)..Sachin scored 2 hundreds in SA last year against the likes of Stein , morkel , philander etc.he was in form of his life during the WC and just... show more yea mate but has Pujara done anything out side India ? He scored a one great inns and if he play 10 more inns like that I would compare him with Sachin (on current form)..Sachin scored 2 hundreds in SA last year against the likes of Stein , morkel , philander etc.he was in form of his life during the WC and just before when he scored the 200* and 175 in ODIs.It was only year or two ago.I think people expect way too much from Sachin and expect him to score in every match.Its common to see any great player struggling for few months but when ever Sachin goes through a lean patch every one wants him to retire

last stages of Sanath`s career , Lara`s career they struggled with footwork and fitness but Sachin is still fit and solid in crease.He still look so comfortable than any other Indian batsman against any bowler and i can`t see any slowness in his footwork or anything that suggest he should retire
Update 2: AT uncle Irtaza - yes he is better than Mahela...BTW Sangakkara , Sachin , Mahela , Thilan , Dilshan , Sehwag are in a different class when compared to those from Bangladesh , Afganisthan and Pakistan !
13 answers 13