Ebay buyer changed mind on a buy it now...what to do?

I had a buyer do a best offer price of $177 on a $180 item which was no problem. I clearly stated in the ad that the factory seal was broken. I also clearly state that we request payment within 48 hours or a request for other arrangements. The 48 hours passed so I sent an email requesting the buyer touch base with... show more I had a buyer do a best offer price of $177 on a $180 item which was no problem. I clearly stated in the ad that the factory seal was broken. I also clearly state that we request payment within 48 hours or a request for other arrangements. The 48 hours passed so I sent an email requesting the buyer touch base with me. Within 5 minutes she emailed me back saying she had no idea the product
wasn't factory sealed and would like me to cancel the sale. One...y did it take me asking about the payment for her to notice the broken seal? Two...can she not read the listing that clearly states that? Three...now Ive lost days of exposure on a not-so-cheap item. I feel that this is not my problem...she should make sure she knows what she's bidding on. Do u think I should just go ahead and report her as an unpaid buyer. Afterall, Im the one getting screwed.
Update: This is not the first time this is happened. We cant leave neg feedback anymore and I feel thats y a lot of people are pulling this crap now.