Who is Kodi Smit-McPhee's representation?

I've been looking for months and I haven't had any luck. Besides Asa Butterfield, whose agency I know now thanks to someone from here, I want to work with Kodi Smit-McPhee, too. He is from Australia, but I don't know who his agency is. Please let me know who represents him so that I could schedule a shoot with him one day? On a side note, how much do you think these guys would charge for a shoot?

Favorite Answer

Kodi Smit-McPhee is represented by ICM Partners in the US and Active Artists Management in Australia. Asa Butterfield is represented by CAA in the US and Independent Talent Group in London.

As for their quotes (how much they'd charge) for a photo shoot, it would certainly not be cheap. I'd guess at least $10,000.00 for the day, since they're movie stars and not unknown actors anymore.

Source(s): (I work in television casting. Representation info from IMDb Pro.)