What is the first step into starting my own business venture?

I plan on starting up a new Youtube channel for animated series. I have a few ideas of shows in mind and will invite others with great ideas to join in eventually. Of course we will be a Youtube partner and get income through ads as well as sponsors in the videos. But before I can do that, I need an animator who... show more I plan on starting up a new Youtube channel for animated series. I have a few ideas of shows in mind and will invite others with great ideas to join in eventually. Of course we will be a Youtube partner and get income through ads as well as sponsors in the videos. But before I can do that, I need an animator who will animate the videos. Plus, there will be overhead costs. But before I can come up with specifics, I need to know if this is a good idea or not. Who do I talk to?
1 answer 1