Is there anyway to find a copy of your dd214 online and print it?

I'm a reservist right now and apparently I was supposed to be given a hard copy of my dd214 when I checked out of my unit, but I never got one. Apparently S1 in my reserve section doesn't have one either. I know theres a website to send a request for a dd214, but is there anyway to view it online and print... show more I'm a reservist right now and apparently I was supposed to be given a hard copy of my dd214 when I checked out of my unit, but I never got one. Apparently S1 in my reserve section doesn't have one either. I know theres a website to send a request for a dd214, but is there anyway to view it online and print it from there?

also, are the Service alphas still good for leave and libo wear? thanks in advance
Update: and by service alphas I mean USMC green service uniform >_>
Update 2: Thank you for that website, but that's actually the site that only sends the request for you. I was hoping there was a database somewhere where I can just view the DD-214 in its entirety and print it straight from there to my home printer.