Am I pregnant...Please help!?

I just got over a yeast infection. Lately I have been having hot flashes, been really tired & having abdominal pains. I am having a caramel discharge, it doesn't smell & I've been researching online & pregnancy keeps coming up? I did recently have a period but it was a long period for like a little over a week & I wasn't suppose to be on my period at the time.. I have a boyfriend that I have been with for a year & we are sexually active, I use birth control & there has been times he hasn't wore a condom. But he pulls out. Am I pregnant?? Also, if I am, on thanksgiving I got drunk, could the alcohol could have harmed the baby? I'm really worried!

Please no rude comments I just need help! Thanks!

• Most likely since you had a period, your probably not pregnant. some woman will have some light spotting in early pregnancy but nothing heavy like a period. there are lots of reasons why a woman's period can get a little messed up and come earlier or later than usual for the month. also, you say that your on birth control. if you take it every day correctly, its a very slim chance that you would get pregnant. i really wouldn't worry. i doubt that your pregnant. but you can always take a pregnancy test now to check and see if your really worried. as for drinking on thanksgiving. even if you did turn out to be pregnant, don't worry. lots of woman drink and do things they shouldn't in early pregnancy, and every thing is just fine with baby. its really only a problem if you would continue to heavily drink through out the pregnancy. with my pregnancies, i drank before i found out i was pregnant, and both my children are very healthy, smart children. don't worry.but take a test first to check and see before you worry.

good luck.,

• shanda

Only way to know for sure is to take a test. It may be the infection that you had still clearing up. If you are, as long as u don't continue to drink your baby should be just fine.

• Chandi

Test, test, test. We can't tell you what's going on with your body. You had over a week long period so I wouldn't be worried in the first place.