Can you put a different return address when paying a speeding ticket by mail? (Canadian paying US ticket)?

My boyfriend received a speeding ticket while in Washington state last week. He will be paying by sending a cheque in the mail. We need to include the cheque and the ticket itself in the letter - which is fine. However, we are just wondering if we were able to put a different return address on the envelope as... show more My boyfriend received a speeding ticket while in Washington state last week. He will be paying by sending a cheque in the mail. We need to include the cheque and the ticket itself in the letter - which is fine.

However, we are just wondering if we were able to put a different return address on the envelope as in case Washington state police decides to send something back - he doesn't want his parents to find out about the ticket. I said we could put my mailing address on it...but we're not sure if this is okay since the address on the envelope won't match the address on the ticket.

Not a big deal at all but we are just wondering if this is possible to do.

Thanks!