Is my team Playoff ready?

I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions for my team as I enter the playoffs. 12 team league standard scoring, no PPR.

my current roster is:

QB: A. Luck

RB: R. Rice

RB: B. Brown

WR: T.Y. Hilton

WR: V. Jackson

WR: R. Wayne

Flex: D. Williams (RB panthers)

TE: J. Gresham

D: Denver

K: S. Graham

Bench:

M. Ryan (QB)

L. Fitzgerald (WR)

B. LaFell (WR)

L. McCoy (RB)

M. Tolbert (RB)

I am planning on starting Luck since I think that the Falcons are going to take it easy going into the playoffs.

The best players on the Waiver wire are F. Jones, D. Avery, and J. Bell. I was thinking of dropping Lafell for J. Bell.

Let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions as I enter my playoff run.

Favorite Answer

Looks like you have a really solid lineup, with the exception of your flex spot. Picking up J. Bell could be a very good option, and if you're willing to take a risk, I'd say Avery would be a good option too; he had a beast-like game against the Lions. If I were you though, I would definitely NOT start D. Williams. Whoever you choose, get him off of your lineup.

As for the Hilton/Wayne "issue" that others are mentioning, I don't see it as a problem. Wayne has been amazing all year, and Hilton is still getting a fair share of looks.

Good luck!

For a 12 team league, I think this is really good. What you need to do is go into playoff mentality and make sure you have as much PLAYABLE depth as possible. This means get rid of all junk on the bench.

At this point, Fitz is junk, LaFell is junk (he's injured), and Tolbert is junk. You're in all sorts of trouble if you start any of them. The 3 waiver guys are all better options than these 3, with Bell and Avery near the top.

Where you're a little weak in terms of depth is at non-Colts WRs. A case could be made that you'd start both Wayne and Hilton this week vs TN, but this isn't something you'd do after that. If something happens to Luck, your season ends on the spot.

So go to add a WR, and then sort the stats according to projected week 14 scores. The projections aren't always valid, but you'll see matchups. You might want to pick someone else over Avery, because it's not a good thing to own the receiving corps of one team.

I like your team but you should take off Hilton at WR..Its not a good idea to have 2 WR's from the same team, the chances of them both having good games during the same game is not good. If Wayne gets alot of receptions and yards that means Hilton probably will struggle...I would really take off Hilton and just go with Wayne. And there is really no point in having Tolbert on your team right now in a 12 team league...

• virgin

The NFC West is packed with youthful QBs and the suitable standings would be consistent with how the greater youthful QBs play. If Kaepernick or Wilson have sophmore slumps than something is a threat. The Rams have been given 2 new WR for Bradford, yet they nevertheless will in no way be a component. Bradford had a good rookie year, yet probably no longer something considering the fact that. those are the suitable standings a million. 49ers 2. Seahawks 3. Rams 4. Cardinals

It looks like a really solid team, however I would bench T.Y. Hilton. Not good to have two studs from the same team. It might also be a good idea to pick up someone from the waiver wire for a better FLEX play.

Please answer mine...I need help!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201212...

• Hunter

You are relying on IND to score a lot of points in order to win. They scored a lot last week, but they have been up and down all year long. You might lose this week.