Desperate! Need advice on selling a RARE item...?

Dear Yahoo! Answers visitors and members... I need help. I came across this calculator Among my dead grandmother's possession… It is very old. Upon research of the calculator, I found it to be a very rare TI-150 calculator made by Texas Instruments. I emailed the head of a prestigious calculator museum who... show more Dear Yahoo! Answers visitors and members... I need help. I came across this calculator Among my dead grandmother's possession… It is very old. Upon research of the calculator, I found it to be a very rare TI-150 calculator made by Texas Instruments.

I emailed the head of a prestigious calculator museum who was able to tell me more about it.. Only around 4000 of these were made, and now they are extremely hard to find. Now, The man wanted me to sell it to him, and I offered him a price of $250. He said it was too high, and I didn't hear back from him. Well now, I am out of a job and strapped for cash… So I emailed him back and offered him a price of $160. He quickly excepted the deal, and sent me the money plus $15 extra for shipping and handling costs.

So here's the problem. I go on eBay tonight, after the money from PayPal has cleared, and I see the museum selling the same calculator. The current bid is $411, and rising. Now, his model has the original box and plug. Mine doesn't, but mine does however have the original instructions and warranty card, his doesn't. Am I being taken for a ride? I haven't mailed off the calculator yet, and I'm thinking about refunding his money. What should I do?