10 points! Do you think he likes me?

So I've been friends with this guy for almost 2 years and I'm kinda starting to like him now and I think he might like me too. We are both sophomores and we have 1st and 2nd period together and he always gets out of class before me but always waits for me so we could walk to our next class together. He's also told me that he thinks I'm really pretty, through facebook though. But we don't really talk much out of school and facebook and the only time we really text is when he asks me a question about homework or something, but he does kinda flirt with me on facebook. I don't know if he's just shy (he hasn't really had a real girlfriend) or just wants to be friends or what! I don't want to tell him I like him though because if he doesn't I still want us to be friends without it being awkward. But if he does how could I get him to make a move?

Favorite Answer

he does sound like a shy person..i think he likes you ...try getting your friends to help out..for example,ask them to actually give him hints that you like him..and ask him if he does actually like you.. but do it slowly though (your friends should act natural and do it in a way such that he thinks you dont know whats going on at all) and then get his reply and expression from your friend...all the best :)

Try flirting with him. Smile, laugh, and talk about stuff and watch carefully if he is

1) making eye contact

2) Touching you (not innaproperly) like maybe touching your hand or putting his arms around your shoulder.

3) see if he is blusing :)

4) see if he is shy around you.

If he does to all of my options, THEN HE DEFINITELY LIKES YOU!! Anyway I have a feeling he does.

Good luck :)

Source(s): Personal Experience.....lol yeah

def likes you! try thinking of a way your friends and his friends can all hang out , go to a school game and then out for pizza