Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareAdd-ons · 7 years ago

What is the best option to upgrade the graphics card on my slimline Acer Aspire?

I have an Acer Aspire X3400G and would like to upgrade to the best possible graphics card I can without transplanting the whole works to a bigger case. It currently has a GeForce 9200...which I've been reading is pretty horrible, so ANY kind of upgrade would be a huge improvement. There are so many options for cards out there I dont even know what to investigate.

That slimline is an old and obsolete low profile PC, not worth sinking any money into upgrades.

Besides, your graphics upgrades are very limited due to lack of physical space and small power supply.

hi, As you have a PCI exhibit® 2.0 x sixteen develop slot you need to use any of the well-liked enjoying cards. It basically relies upon on your budget. you will additionally could desire to enhance your means grant as that computing device in undemanding terms has a 230 watt grant. What you opt for relies upon upon which card you opt for. Arnak

The 550ti/650ti/7770 are small cheap cards that perform very well and are under 7" long so they'll fit anywhere. I have a 550 ti.