How do I deal with my raging teenage hormones?

Hi, so I met this girl and she's awesome and I've talked to her for a while and then we went out on a date and the same thing that always happens happened. My hormones are getting in the way of everything I do. I've only just met this girl so I know it's nothing like "love" or anything... show more Hi, so I met this girl and she's awesome and I've talked to her for a while and then we went out on a date and the same thing that always happens happened. My hormones are getting in the way of everything I do. I've only just met this girl so I know it's nothing like "love" or anything like that. I'm aware that what I'm feeling is a hormonal rush. I do like this girl and want to keep talking to her but I'm unable to do other things such as sleep, study, work etc.

I get this weird feeling when I think of her and I know it's my goddamn hormones because it's happened before. How do I deal/control these damn hormones that are trying to drive me insane?