Should I add him on facebook, or should I wait?

So this guy saw me on facebook, and told my friend that I was really good looking and that he wants to meet me one day.

Well, we have met. And it turns out, that I like him, and want to hang out with him more. What should I do? Should I add him on facebook? or should I wait, to see if he adds me, cause he was the one who wanted to meet me with the help of Facebook and my friend.

He is a exchange student from Germany too?

Could there be a relationship?

I don't know what to do :(

Please help

Favorite Answer

Add him on Facebook! I'm sure he'd add you anyway, but adding him on Facebook is a good way to let him know you're interested. And that way he'll probably realize that you're interested so he'll realize that it's his turn to take the next step and he'll probably message you and see if you want to chat or do something sometime. Seriously, it feels so good when the person you're interested in is the one who adds you, and I'm sure he'd appreciate it. He definitely doesn't have to add you first just because he's the guy, and I'm sure he'd feel great to know that you're interested. So yeah, add him!

Just add him, it's just Facebook. And there can be a relationship,but it will be difficult .