Did you know this amazing fact?

Back in Roman times ''Palestinian'' referred to Jews, but in this day and age everyone thinks of the word ''Palestinian'' to relate to the Arabs. The Jews can't have the same name as the Arabs and wanted to be different so they called themselves the ''Israelis''.

The name ''Israel'' comes from a religious figure in the old testament called ''Jacob'', although in the Torah he is known as ''Yaakov''. After wrestling with an angel in the desert, he became known as ''Israel''. The name ''Israel'' means ''God judges'' although there are other debated meanings that are similar. Also, the holy land is constantly referred to in the Bible as ''the land of Israel''. The land has also been named as ''Israel'' in prayers, such as the ''Sh'ma Yisrael'' prayer which means ''Hear, O Israel''.

• mish

Here's how they castrate a horse: First they anesthetize the horse, then clamp off the circulation to the dangly bits. After that, they twist the genitals except they fall off. This twisting will seal off the blood vessels and hinder infections and blood poisoning. There's surely a vigor drill attachment to do this.

• Karl

George palestine is nothing like a concentration camp

they have weapons , medicine , plenty of food ,shopping malls and big fat wealthy politicians who wear very expensive clothes

plenty of palestinians are sponsored by their companies and are studying in BrItain which is costing thousands of pounds

There is currently a huge amount of money for construction to build thousands of new houses I wonder what Hamas would rather spend the money on ?

• sparks

Very interesting, but as time travels, so does customs and land ownerships. Many people refuse to accept changes, clinging to ancient beliefs and traditions. This is fine, but many times it causes war, and other devious acts.

Great. Now I've learnt one more exciting fact! Good work!

• Lowly

Amazing ! Thank You.

That is really amazing! I wonder if the bible says it's ok to build concentration camps with giant walls to imprison innocent people?

Stuart: Apologies I didn't realize Palestinians had it so good. I just kept seeing pictures on the TV of Palestinian children with limbs missing and gigantic walls surrounding their cities and assumed the worst.

No, but what's your point????

LOOL IT AMAZING

No

Sorry to do this, but I'm going to answer your question with a question.

?????????????? Can't WE ALL just get along ???????????????

COEXIST.