Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

god helped me find my car keys this morning! thanks jesus! who cares about those africans anyway, right?

jesus has time to help me find my keys but he doesn't have the time to save the starving african children pahaha jesus is such a comedian! he's either a determined racist or he just likes me more! *air high-five to omni-present jesus*

• Favorite Answer

The words from your mouth will either condemn you or save you.

Matthew 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

If you spent half the time you spend mocking God seeking him, you could help make the world a better place. Try googling "Jesus feed starving children" and you will find all kinds of Biblical answers to your question, and lots of Christian charities that are doing just that.

The Voice

The africans are killing off the farmers who would be able to feed them because they want the land but cannot work it. Those "africans" are constantly engaged in civil wars which make the country ungovernable and kill their own people. The west is giving billions in aid to the "poor africans" and their leaders are taking it to build palaces and fund their own lavish lifestyle. And the longer the african people sit back and take it without doing anything for themselves the longer this will go on. Ever heard that God helps those who help themselves?

But yes, lets blame God and Jesus and whoever else you want to make you feel better because every liberal likes to think that they are better people for caring about the "poor africans" and blaming every one but the africans for the hardship.

@Gregory: "Jesus is not what you are claiming

its your flawed reasoning that is the problem"

Is that the flawed reasoning that you were unable to argue against?

Do you actually know why God only seems to help middle class westerners, whilst ignoring starving African kids?

Hmmm forget about africans...there are 50 million people living in poverty in the U.S God bless america.

Really? Aww you're lucky, I think Jesus hides my keys every morning.......

jesus is not what you are claiming

its your flawed reasoning that is the problem

• Johnny

Did he hand them over to you or did he just send an sms?