Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do you say the following in the Spanish language?

Not quite sure about how to say this, would love some help:

"Cesc, I understand your problem. It is not an easy thing to do. Try to be open and speak from the heart. She will certainly listen to what you have to say, and if she feels the same way about you, then you're on track."

Update:

Thank you, wonderful people :) And btw also just wondering about: "She will certainly listen to what you have to say, and if she feels the same way about you, then you're on track." Is there more ways to say it in simplified spanish?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Cesc, entiendo tu problema. No es algo que sea fácil de hacer. Intenta ser abierto y hablar desde el corazón. Desde luego, ella escuchará lo que tengas que decir y si siente lo mismo por ti, vas por buen camino.

You will note slight differences between the Spanish version (this one) and the Hispanic version (the one beneath) in the use of prepositions and the redundancy of the pronouns.

Yes, the simpler way to say it in Spanish it so eliminate the "certainly/desde luego". It is necessary for this translation but if I were creating the phrase anew, I would avoid it... it sounds forced (in Spanish).

"Ella te escuchará y, si siente lo mismo...".

• 8 years ago

Well, I might not say the literal translation but this is along the lines of it.

"Cesc, yo entiendo tu problema. No es una cosa facil de hacer. Debes ser abierto y habla del corazon. Ella va escuchar lo que tienes que decir, y si siente lo mismo de ti, pues estas bien."

Hopefully this is ok :)

Source(s): I'm Hispanic :)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.