What is your opinion of the black couple that gave birth to a blue eyed, blonde haired baby?

• Rance
    Favorite Answer

two thoughts i have....

was the father dennis rodman?

or

glad to see my sperm donations are being put to good use

well I see your link was from "hoax-slayer".

When asked for an opinion a person is to give their comment as to if something was right or wrong, correct or incorrect. But this type of thing no one can have an "opinion" on.

I remember seeing a guy about 25 years of age back in 1964, he worked construction, and he was a black person with blonde (tight curly hair) and hazel eyes. This is the kind of baby that's born when there's a mixture in the family tree line, same as the situation you asked about.

The 2nd couple makes alot extra feel on the grounds that each are blended, but the Nigerian couple, Wow! Lol however she is lovable. I do know after I first heard about the combined couple with the twins, I puzzled what my children would become looking like beacuse i am additionally combined, so it was once deffinitly whatever to suppose about. Lol

Virutally all African American hold European genetic history within them because of the massive rapes committed during slave times. It's rare that a child hold virtually all European features particularly recessive ones like blonde hair but it's possible.

Aww, the brown baby is super cute imo, even though both are cute, I just like the other one. I saw that on Youtube or something, a long time ago.

There have been instances of families having twins where one has been black and one white.

Look at us now: The black and white twins as they turn seven | Mail ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Look-The-black-white-twins-turn-seven.htm...Mar 30, 2012 – The million-to-one black and white twins Kian and Remee turn seven .... Their face shape is identical and their hair texture and curliness is ...

Twins, One White, One Black Born to Biracial Parents Stirs Up ...

abcnews.go.com/Health/twins-white-black-born-biracial.../story?id...

Well, in all honesty that probably means that there should be a paternity test...

If it really is THEIR kid though, then it's not extremely surprising considering all the mutations that we've already seen.

An affair

We are all human beings.

A black woman was filling out forms at the welfare office. Under "Number of children," she wrote "10," and where it said "List names of children," she wrote "Leroy." When she handed in the form, the woman behind the desk pointed out: "Now here where it says "List names of children," you're supposed to write the names of each one of your children." "Dey all named Leroy," said the black woman. "That's very unusual. When you call them, how do they know which one you want?" asked the welfare worker. "Oh, den I uses the last names."