There's just something in women that I find completely irresistible. Could it be their reproductive organs?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Nikki
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe.

• 3 years ago

1 in a 1000 baby's will be born inter sexed an could have xxy cromersone it's only a genetic variance simply the identical as any person who's born with a third nipple. The primary thing for the medical professionals is to find out what brain sex the child has and they will now not to find this out until the child is between 4 and 6 years historic since this is the age we notice what gender is. Quite a few dad and mom have chosen the gender on the recommendation of medical professionals they want there inter sexed baby to be. It will reason huge situation for that baby latter in life which could need a intercourse alternate therefore. Some women with a penis perhaps men who chose to reside as a lady and others perhaps transsexual and within the method of fixing gender.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

That's the primitive assumption that has recently been debunked by modern science.

The thing that women have in them that men find irresistable is, in fact, hope.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

feramone (apologize if misspelled). it's a chemical released by estrogen hormones & captured by dopamine receptors of the male body.

it may be boobs, @ss, thigh, leg, tendon, face, lips, brows...many more

emotion attributes: personality, interests, commonalities & the like.

most men find a trimmed body with a clear complexion attractive. * find intelligence a good attribute.

Source(s): you may be ejaculating after reading this. just a DISCLAIMER!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Bingo.

• 7 years ago

Calm yourself.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I doubt it. You'd have to cut them open to see them.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

One of em.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

i like how most of them will do anything for a dollar.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

probably you want it to be Your R-O

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.