Did you go to College?

Are you happy with your decision?

Favorite Answer

I went to college, and it worked out nicely for me. I now have a good job in a new part of the country and things are going well. However, I was fortunate enough to have financial help from my family. I am very thankful, because some of my peers and friends who have loans find them over whelming. However, I also have friends who are doing quite well, despite the loans. However they contemplate what things would be like if they did not have loans.

There are so many factors to consider about going to college. The money and your work ethic are the main things. Can you afford it? Are you going enter into a field that will allow you to support yourself, do you know what you want to do?

I personally didn't know what i wanted to do when i went to college. However, after the first the first two years of partying and getting messed up I pulled myself together and I maintained professionalism in everything that i did, worked hard and now I have a good job working for an attorney. I started out as a linguistics major, then transferred to psychology, now i work for an attorney.

Truly, this question is so broad it's almost impossible to answer. There are many careers in which you could create a great life for yourself that don't require you to have a college degree. Like an electrician.

Calculate the pros and cons, and see what is best for you.

I'm in college now and I like it a lot. Freedom is plentiful and responsibility has improved. If you're thinking about going, you should.

• John

I enjoyed it and it expanded my knowledge and my understanding.