I am a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman) and online I have found many men that love big women, but around where I live?

there seems to be none that do. I guess I am just trying to find out outside of BBW chat sites and dating sites if there are guys that find bigger women attractive.

• pk
    Favorite Answer

If you can't find anyone who likes you as you are, then you need to lose weight.

Straight up.

Nothing wrong with being pudgy or overweight, but any woman who says BBW is 5 foot tall, 300 pounds and out of breath reaching for a snickers bar.

That's not sexy at all.

I find women of all sizes attractive. I've dated a couple of professional (swimsuit, lingerie) models. I've had other girlfriends who were less than 100 pounds and/or a size ZERO (U.S.) dress size. But then again, I've dated some really large women, also. Size does not matter to me. Personality does. The best lover of my life was very large. But she was very skilled and had such a sexy attitude that she kept my interest level peaked. She was incredibly sexy, I wanted her much more than any skinny woman I ever dated.

If you haven't discovered craigslist, you might want to check there. There are always guys looking for BBW there. The catch is, most of them are interested in just sex. But if you post in women seeking men section...

- make it clear that you are a large woman

- make it clear that you are not looking for just sex...

I'd be surprised if you don't hear from many local men.

Many guys do indeed find bigger women attractive. I wouldn't say I'm specifically interested in a BBW. But a woman's size is very low on my list of priorities, when I am looking for a partner. If I thought you were the right person, your size would mean absolutely nothing to me...

• Nash

I love BBW! I would love to chat with you. Send me a message.

• You can't be big and beautiful.