Why are women picky when it comes to dating websites?

I'm on POF(Plenty of fish) and I've been messaging women but they don't reply I don't say "heyy" or "what's up?" I tend to talk about their hobbies or something but still no luck I'm not most good looking person out there but when it says "Ohh I'll talk to anyone" but nope I get no luck. I was just wondering why are women picky when it comes to dating websites?

Favorite Answer

Try to contact those with recent login or those who are online. If you still get low response, you may consider to improve your profile.

Source(s): wantmillionaire.com
  • 1111

Because sometimes females get over 100 messages a day and it's difficult to respond to everyone and they don't have the time. I used to have a POF profile and deleted it within 3 days because I was very annoyed. If you just be simple, they're not going to notice you. Or if you sound desperate they're not going to respond either. If you ask stupid questions that's a turn off too. The majority of my messages were "hey beautiful" "why are YOU on a dating site?" "Let me take you out" etc. Those are not catchy ways to get a females attention. Sorry to break it to you, but looks kind of matter. Some nice guys messaged me but I was not attracted to them at all physically but I was nice enough to acknowledge their existence.

I think women pick the most attractive man because they have the advantage...It sucks for the average fit average looking guy. Only the top 20% of good looking men on websites get responses from women. The funny part is most of them realize they can get better looking women and only play these women to have sex and move on to the next. In other words many of the top 20% are players and can rightly play the game. Then women cry why aren t there any good men, because they ignore them....lol but what comes around goes around....

it may desire to intend greater than a number of of right here - a million/ She forgot to delete her profile [as you assert] 2/ She forgot that she had signed up on that relationship internet site [she could have signed up for a truck load of web pages] 3/ She died 4/ She's hideous 5/ Her standards are basically too extreme to be commensurate with what she would be in a position of convey to the table 6/ Her profile is basically too sparkling in that she has exaggerated too a lot approximately herself. For motives 4 and 5, confident, she does look responsible [a minimum of to an volume] for her fiasco. greater men attitude females than any incorrect way around. that's an hardship-free game of numbers - females get messaged left and suited suited in assessment to men - some thing surely could desire to be incorrect.

• Pug

A lot of dating sites "plant" fake profiles and photos into the system

so as to entice prospective customers.

I think they're looking for a Prince Charming, I wouldn't take it personally. I'm a woman & I know we can be weird x

Maybe they're just not attractive to you.

I'm sorry. :( but you asked.