In chat rooms, what are the usual reasons for men unintentionally upsetting wemen?

I was using a chat-room , in a Match.com affiliated darting site, and had a very pleasant conversation with a women on the other side of the world, who we both discovered was a friend of a relative mine. On my next visit to the chat room, was shocked to notice see had blocked me. I know of course no one, can... show more I was using a chat-room , in a Match.com affiliated darting site, and had a very pleasant conversation with a women on the other side of the world, who we both discovered was a friend of a relative mine.

On my next visit to the chat room, was shocked to notice see had blocked me. I know of course no one, can know the exact circumstances,what are the usual guide-lines for Men, to ovoid coursing offence, or fear?.

I will make it clear I did not say anything sexually suggestive. Polite and sensible answers only please.