Listen to your friends... PLEASE!!!
A female of 16 and an adult male age 24? No matter what happens... it won't be good.
Why won't it be good?
- Because he's already demonstrated a willingness to feel up an underage female... meaning that he's a horny creep looking for an innocent and naïve young lady to take advantage of her. You might be excited and really happy at first... but that feeling will quickly evaporate once your heart gets trampled and you find out that he's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
You're probably not the first underage female he's tried to take advantage of, and you certainly won't be the last.
The guy is also legally classified as a predator and a child molester, based on his actions with you. But hey, since "the law is not enforced"... gee, isn't that romantic? NOT!!!
Here are a few more things for you to consider why a young lady of 16 "dating" a guy of 24 is a terrible idea:
- First, he's emotionally stunted and a manipulator if he needs the adoration of a vulnerable girl of 16.
- Second, he's literally old enough to have joined the U.S. Marines SEVEN years ago (a person can join at age 17)... and you were in elementary school at that time.
- Third, the odds are probably about 99% that he'll be asking for nude pics or sexting soon. He's already tried to get access into your bra & panties.
- Fourth, you actually might get really excited and allow yourself to be seduced.
Although you might be excited and really happy at first to be dating an older guy... those feelings will evaporate once you find out that he's actually extremely immature, is a horny bastard, and has poor judgment. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Ask yourself why a fully grown adult male needs the attention of a vulnerable, naïve, and idealistic 16 year old teenage girl who probably doesn't even have a driver's license yet.
Older adult guys who want to have a relationship with teenage girls tend to be manipulative, jealous, insecure, and controlling... although they initially might seem to be Prince Charming. Those types of guys have a higher tendency of becoming possessive and abusive, and some of them can become dangerous when the young girl finally grows up and decides that she no longer wants him.
You'll continue maturing (hopefully) until your early-to-mid twenties. As a teenager, you still have several years of maturing ahead. A few years after you're no longer a teenager, then it will probably be crystal clear to you that the guy is not exactly the great catch that you initially thought he was.
On a side note, please keep in mind that the chances are about 99% against any BF of a teenage girl actually ending up as her husband in the future. Don't assume that a BF/GF relationship will be long term at your age.
In order to protect your tender heart, it's a good idea to be cautious about the types of guys that you would be willing to date... and watch out how you behave, too. Why?
- Because lots of young teenage guys tend to be frogs… not princes.
- Because young teenage guys will typically want to go way past kissing if the girl allows it.
- Because lots of young teenage girls are simply too vulnerable, too impulsive, and too emotional.
- Because young teenage girls frequently have poor judgment.
- Because teenage guys are typically only interested in what's in a young girl's panties.
- Because teenage guys often don't care about a girl's feelings.
- Because the types of teenage guys who are bold enough to be dating are frequently focused solely on satisfying their own selfish desires.
- Because many teenage girls tend to equate love with kissing and sex (translation - they get their heart trampled), while most teenage guys don't (translation - they simply say "See ya later!").
- Because after the inevitable break-up, a young teenage girl will likely feel as though her world has collapsed.
- Because any older guy who would date a young and vulnerable teenage girl is a creep.
How can you keep your heart from getting trampled? Keeping your panties on until you get married will eliminate 99% of the creeps, losers, and players... and mistakes of passion... which will make your life much happier and simpler in the long run. You'll also be protected against pregnancy, STD's, and excessive heartache.
In closing... don't make too many stupid decisions, don't date jerks, don't drink too much booze or take any drugs, don't have friends who drink heavily or take drugs, listen to your Mom and Dad, read the Bible (the Gospel of John is a good place to start), and then everything will turn out fine.
Those are a few things for you to think about, AG♥. Good luck!
"Is He Too Old For Me?" Y!A dating advice -
Y!A dating advice:
Y!A advice about players:
Y!A virginity advice:
Cute "First Kiss" Story:
Do "Fairy Tale Romances" Really Exist?:
Bible Story Tract:
· 7 years ago