16 year old dating 24 year old guy ?!?

well there's this guy. we met multiple times before and we had short conversations. but last week he asked for my mobile number to text me to meet up. i gave him my number. that same day he texted me to meet the following day. we met yesterday, supposingly for just a drink but we ended up spending the whole... show more well there's this guy. we met multiple times before and we had short conversations. but last week he asked for my mobile number to text me to meet up. i gave him my number. that same day he texted me to meet the following day.

we met yesterday, supposingly for just a drink but we ended up spending the whole night together and making out in his car for a whole hour. he tried touching me but i kept back.

my friends made it pretty clear that i should NOT meet him again. but im meeting him again tonight. i enjoyed talking to him actually, he is quite ok and our conversation was very natural and there were not those awkward moments of silence and stuff like that.

i like him but i dont know what to do exactly.

is it wrong for me to continue dating him and possibly be in a relationship with him?
Update: to all the people saying it's not legal; i know it's not but the law is not really that enforced here so it doesnt have to do much with being legal or not.