Android Phone Lock/Security?

I currently have a passcode set on my phone (incredible 2) so that noone can get into it. I dont tell it to anyone. My problem is that my brother will do anything to try and get my phone but he doesnt get into it, he repeatedly does the wrong code so it disables the lock. It is so annoying and it makes it so I cant use my phone until the time runs out. I HATE IT. It makes me so mad and no matter what I do he wont stop. My parents yell at him, ground him, do everything but it wont stop. I want to know if there is anything I can set so that I have like a hidden lock that only I know where its at to unlock my phone. Thanks, I will love you forever if you help me.

Best Answer

There is a nice app available in google play store which can help you. Its called Fingerprint locker. well it is not a fingerprint locker but nice app to do prank with your brother he won't be able to unlock your phone until he know the secret of that app.

here is link of that app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com....

I were in the same problem, but now my brother think only my finger can open my phone so he don't touch it any more.

best of luck..

Windows phones are the high-quality for the following causes: Microsoft says which instruments have got to be used so the mobile runs particularly soft. Microsoft gives just right updates to its gadgets and it gives very long time aid. Microsoft supplies an excellent provider and has quite a few manipulate over the windows phone OS even as google has most effective manage over its nexus devices, the other android models (like those from samsung, lg, sony, htc...) are beneath manage of the separate businesses. There is nearly no malware within the microsoft app store. Whilst you purchase an android gadget and it can be a cheap one you are going to get practically no updates and no help when some thing is incorrect. Android has plenty of bugs in it. Android gives you no privacy. Conclusion: windows mobile wins.

I like the pattern lock try with LEO Privacy Guard great tool for hide videos and protect apps.

the best way to fix it is by cracking it: like this image

just follow the simple instructions

but! first you must have the following:

- An Android Device

- USB Cord that connects your device, to the PC

- USB Debugging MUST be enabled

Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging

To enable Developer Options go to, Settings > About, then tap on the Build Number 7 times in a row till you see a little box popup saying you have enabled Developer

First off, you are going to need to plug in your device to the computer.

After that, go to the start menu and search for " cmd ", also known as Command Prompt, and run it as an administrator, just to avoid any problems.

it takes long for me to demonstrate it here. you can search it by this link source:

http://adf.ly/6754264/word-pattern

use your own risk!..

• Az

LEO Privacy Guard - AppLock is the best app to hide your personal data like photos and videos. Just check it out.