IS IT SAFE to go to a hair stylist who works from home?!! please answer!!?

well I talked to this lady probably 4 times already.. She is a hair extention artist and puts in many hair extentions.. But she works at home because she told me that she does it part time because she is a nurse. I have talked to her before but I dont think she remembered me today because she asked again if I got... show more well I talked to this lady probably 4 times already.. She is a hair extention artist and puts in many hair extentions.. But she works at home because she told me that she does it part time because she is a nurse. I have talked to her before but I dont think she remembered me today because she asked again if I got the micro beads or loops. (she told me to do loop) and we made an appointment. I was a bit hesitant to go to her house, but she only is charging me 100 dollars to get them in and also told me which place to get them from. I guess I am scared to get kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery.. I watch alot of movies.... But she gave me her address and she said there was a security code on it because she lives in a condo complex with gates... so I have to enter a code while going in.... do you think she is legit?. I am pretty sure she has a website.. and I found her on craigslist... what are the chances of getting kidnapped by going to someones house... I mean she is a woman but what if she has men around. I dont know if I have a bad feeling or a good feeling.. please help!! i pick best answer tonight! also I dont have anyone to come with me :(
1 answer 1