What are your favorite baby names that belong to literary characters, historical icons, musicians, and artists?

On Thanksgiving my lovely stepmom announced to the family that she is pregnant, and that has revived my childhood fascination with names. I used to keep a journal of names I loved from books, television shows and movies, singers, artists, and daily encounters with people who had monikers I liked, but I haven't... show more On Thanksgiving my lovely stepmom announced to the family that she is pregnant, and that has revived my childhood fascination with names. I used to keep a journal of names I loved from books, television shows and movies, singers, artists, and daily encounters with people who had monikers I liked, but I haven't had much of an interest in them for years. I thought it would be fun to ask those of you who "collect" baby names about some of your favorites.

What is your favorite name that belongs to:
~ A character in a book
~ A historical figure or icon (such as Theodore Roosevelt, Queen Victoria, or Abigail Adams)
~ A musician
~ An artist (visual or performing)

Bonus questions ~
What are the names that you love from
~ Months or seasons of the year
~ Places (cities, countries, regions, parks, imaginary locations like Narnia --- feel at liberty here to use anyplace)
~ TV shows or movies
~ The dictionary (any word that isn't typically used as a name, such as kindred or serene)
~ Poetry
~ Nature (flowers, for example)
~ Jewels
~ History (such as names popular during the Renaissance or another time period)
~ A culture other than your own
Update: MAZZY!!! I've missed you!!!! My favorite name that is the same as a musical instrument is Viola. There is a violin brand called Skylark. : )