Why do grown men and teenagers like My Little Pony?

I don't understand. Last time I checked it was a television show for little girls.

Update:

They have multiple websites calling themselves "Bronies." And they show up all over the Internet, why?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's just a well written show that is also very funny at times. Also, Lauren Faust (Executive Producer) has stated it is a show for the whole family. It's not just for little girls. If you want to try watching it, I'd recommend the episode "Lesson Zero". You can find all the episodes on Youtube, but Lesson Zero is one of the funniest episodes.

• oroian
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Teenage My Little Pony

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Apparently it has a good story.

But honestly, I cant help but think that there is a sexual thing that has to do with it; whether there is or isn't.

I guess it brighten their days to see girls being nice to each other. I can almost understand what they like about it, its basically girls being really cute with each other (from the few scenes I've seen) which is what guys like. I love girls being cute. But its ponies. So I guess they use their imaginations haha

But I'll never watch it cause I'm not that interested in watching a cartoon about ponies lol

• 7 years ago

It's a much better world that the ponies live in: the weather isn't random, the leaders are actually benevolent, and evil is punishable by banishment. Now why should access to a land like that be limited to preteen girls?

• Jeffrey5 years agoReport

I'm pretty sure you kill cats in your basement.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Its a good show. I watched it just to see what it was about and it impressed me. Its like the Lion King (something the kids can watch that is geared towards them, but that adults can also appreciate). Off course it wasn't intended that way, and its definitely not the most rock-solid plot-based show, but the characters are top-notch and the creators definitely take kids seriously.

• 7 years ago

I have a friend that really likes the show, he even has one of them as his screen saver, he says it's because there are a lot of in-jokes and references that only "mature" males would get and that the plot line is actually very well done or something like that.

• 4 years ago

It's because they're disgusting pedophiles. The only logical answer? It's something sexual with the horses. Bronies should be killed.

• 7 years ago

We watch the show because, its well, just a really good show. Maybe this video can help you understand better.

• 7 years ago

No answer will suffice to someone that doesn't understand it. Why adult men and teenagers like MLP: FiM is an enigma, and I like it too. It's just explainable.

• 7 years ago

Because perf.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.