Is downloading a Minecraft texture pack illegeal from mediafire?

I'm in the middle of a row with my stepdad about filesharing and i only use these sites for downloading minecraft textures.

is this illegal?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Peter
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Downloading from Mediafire or any file-sharing website is fine. And you're downloading Minecraft texturepacks which are free. They are meant to be shared under the permission of the creators.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No, it's completely legal unlike the guy above me. Mediafire is one of the most commonly used file sharing sites so its fine.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Repentance, wish and strong deeds. God is customary along with your coronary heart and that i pray that He courses you. Please be attentive to that the judgment day is coming and you nevertheless have time to coach. God did no longer create you for no reason. you have a option to circulate to hell or heaven. you're in charge on your movements. you're actually not a sinner with the aid of layout and Jesus did no longer die for sins of others. it is not honest and God does not harm anybody for sins of others. Please use your head and choose properly, be certain now earlier a while is up. do no longer wait for Jesus, as he's not coming back, a minimum of no longer in accordance to Quraan and common experience (however maximum Muslims and all christians believe he's coming back). examine Quraan, be attentive to the information. 10:36 yet maximum of them stick to no longer something yet fancy: relatively fancy could be of no avail against certainty. Verily Allah is relatively attentive to all that they do. fifty 3:28 yet they have not have been given any information therein. They stick to no longer something yet conjecture; and conjecture avails no longer something against certainty. 40 seven:14 Is then person who's on a sparkling (course) from his Lord, no greater advantageous than one to whom the evil of his habit looks captivating, and alongside with stick to their very own lusts?

• NO, thats one of the main sites your MEANT to get texture packs from!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.