What are the good cities in US or in the world to live with good lifestyle, nice people, jobs?

I want to get out of here. I dont like the lifestyle of some places in US. It's all about driving around, there is nothing to do. Nobody really talks to you or wants to be friends. Please find a new place.

Favorite Answer

USA:

Boston MA

Burlintin VT

Northampton MA

NYC

Washington DC

Austin TX

Madison WI

Santa Fe NM

Denver CO

San Francisco CA

San Diego CA

Seattle WA

Portland OR

Honolul HI

eslewhere:

Sydney Australai

Melboure AUstralai

London UK

Bern Switzerland

Zurich Switzerland

Geneva Switzerland

Berlin Germany

Copenhagen Denmark

Tel Aviv Israel

Haifa Israel

Antwerp Belgium

Oslo Noway

Stolkholm Sweden

Helsnki Finland

Prague Czech Rep

Aukland New Zealand

Christchurch NZ

Wellington NZ

Ottowa CA

Vancouver CA

Montreal Canada

Quebec City Canada

Toronto Canada

Dublin Ireland

Glasgow UK

London UK

Edinborough UK

Manchester UK

Hong Kong

Singapore

Source(s): ..
  • Hugo90

There are many great towns and cities to live in. I think the better places are outside the major cities. Small cities with a big state university are usually great places to meet people with loads of activities. Stay away from towns with church based colleges.

Source(s): Used to live in Ann Arbor, Michigan, one of America's greatest places.

It is different from region to region. It depends on your skillset, and your personality. You should maybe try somewhere up and coming like Colorado; i say that because they are supposedly going to be havin a financial boom over the next few years. I live in Seattle but you got to have mad skills to get even a job washing dishes here, and that is barely enough to pay to sleep on someones floor.

I live in michigan there are no jobs here its full of drama..san antonio is better jobs and the people are really nice