Kyle asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Who wins tomorrows SEC championship game and what will the deciding factor be?

Georgia or Alabama? No one expected these two freshmen Gurley and Marshall to dominate the run game like they have for Georgia especially with Crowell(there rusher last yr)not being there. Murray has improved but against a big Alabama D-Line bringing pressure it'll be hard for the Georgia O-Line to protect Murray and he could make some mistakes in this game. Georgia had a terrible loss against S.Carolina but after that there D has really stepped up including a good win over UF..speaking of D Alabama just reloads yr after yr. They lose Hightower,Barron,Kirkpatrick and Upshaw on D(to name a few) and Richardson,Maze,and Hanks to name a few from the offense yet more guys come in and mature into a great player. Alabama had a loss to A&M despite trying to make a run at the end a loss is a loss. As well as nailbiter win vs LSU(still a good win)but the rest of there schedule is pretty lackluster I mean Arkansas and Auburn struggled and Michigan was over-rated. It'll b interesting to see how well Yeldon and Lacy run against the Georgia front 7 but my deciding factor is the returns of Rambo and Ogletree from suspension and with Kenny Bell out for the yr that takes away one of McCarrons deep threats..I have it 27-17 in the Georgia Dome in favor of Georgia I think it'll be 14-17 ALA at half and they'll keep them in check in the 2nd half to get the upset..What are some other predicted scores and reasons why the team u picked will win?

Best Answer

There are two factors in this game. One, how is Alabama rushing attack work, Georgia, just like Alabama have very tough defenses. My second factor is how will Aaron Murray do against the Alabama D. Personally, he is one of the best QBs in the SEC if not the country. He's also kind of underrated. I think bama D stays strong and offense will be impressive, bama wins 20-17

Alabama 17-13

coz murray sucks in big games.