What kind of pants do you wear with chambray shirts? Can you wear blue denim jeans?

Best Answer

People do but I personally don't like it. Black or maroon leggings would be cute or white jeans.

I have a chambray shirt and think they are so cute! I would pair it with jeans that are either darker or lighter than the color of the shirt. Also; grey, black, or any other colored pants look great too. You may even be able to wear leggings (just make sure the shirt is long enough!)

• darsch

do not YOU ever placed on denims with a blue denim shirt we call that a Canadian tuxedo what you're able to do is placed on a stable colour cords in a brown or earthy tone. yet we did not handle the genuine concern what the hell are you doing with a blue denim shirt, no person will take you heavily in that what you could placed on and which will artwork with something is a grey V neck sweater, you could placed on a polo a tee almost something below the sweater and it works with each jean or pants