Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesPhiladelphia · 8 years ago

Roman Catholic High school?

So i want to to go to roman catholic highschool the name of the school is roman catholic.

Update:

So i wanted to know anything about this school finical aid specficley

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Where do you go to school now? All Philadelphia Diocesan High School offer financial aid to qualified students. Let me give you a tip, your spelling a grammar doesn't make me think you are are too likely to get accepted there. Go work on your studies and have your parents contact the school for details, not the people on YA:

301 North Broad Street,

Philadelphia, PA 19107

(215) 627-1270

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

It relies upon on the school fairly. kids might want to be advise. you'll locate bullies. My chum Fr. Marty runs a Catholic college. this is brilliant. they have kids of all faiths and all walks of life. From the very wealthy, to those so unfavorable they stay with their mothers and fathers in tiny bungalows on the campus. yet all of us receives alongside tremendous. Their college recognition is fairly extreme too.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

okay, what's your question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.