Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 7 years ago

F-1 visa to green card?

My uncle is a us citizen,my grandmother too . i am a f-1 visa holder .can i able to apply for green card or my uncle can able to bring me green card while um studying ? if possible please give me reliable answer . thank you

4 Answers

  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

    no, as noted, neither your uncle nor your grandmother can sponsor you for a green card. you'll have to find another way, if you can.

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    your uncle cannot help ..

    and you student visa is non immigrant ..

    you cannot get a green card

    Green Card Through Family

    Green Card Through a Job

    Green Card Through Refugee or Asylee Status

    Green Card Through Investment

    Green Card Through Marriage

  • 3 years ago

    Your counselor is robust. To be seen an in-state resident for instructions applications, you may first of all be a resident of a state for a 365 days. So it particularly is going to likely be one 365 days from the day you grow to be a resident ( the day you get your green card) till now you're eligible for in-state rates. Plus you are going to be living on your state for a objective different than for college. otherwise, anybody could be in-state for 3 of their 4 years in college. So one 365 days once you graduate, in case you reside interior the state, you should bypass decrease back for yet another degree as an in-state pupil.

  • Jan
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

    Nope. Neither your uncle or your grandmother can petition for a green card for you. You cannot apply for your own green card.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.